Please join us for 6 hours (1.5 ethics) of FREE CLE followed by a pro bono clinic. This year the focus will be on Family Preparedness. The program will provide an immigration primer covering hot topics, including:
- The Intersection of Family & Immigration Law
- I-751 Waivers & VAWA/U Visas
- Public Charge & Family Matters Affecting Citizenship & Removability
- International Adoption/Custody
- Special Juvenile Immigrant Status
- Family Preparedness Plan Training
- Family Preparedness Service Project
You will learn the basics as well as the nuances of some of the most critical immigration-related issues. Please take advantage of this opportunity.
Seating will be limited; registration is required. **CLE pending.
Please see the agenda here.