Join The Alliance’s 5th Annual Refugee Mental Health and Wellness Conference.
The conference brings together refugee leaders, social service providers, mental health clinicians, students, and refugee advocates from across the world.
This year, the theme is Recovery, Resilience, & Renewal: Hope and Healing in Challenging Times.
The conference will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and opportunities for networking throughout the day.
Hear directly from community leaders and experts in a variety of fields, network with others passionate about serving refugees, and learn new tools and strategies to take back to your community.
Session topics include:
- Updates on the resettlement efforts to support Afghan families
- Local efforts to empower refugee women
- Refugee mental health assessments
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy Training
- Current laws and policies impacting refugees and immigrant communities
- Intersection of disability justice and refugee social service programs
- Establishing a private practice as a provider of color
- Self-care workshop
- and much more!
All sessions will be held virtually. The sessions will be recorded and participants will have access to all of the recordings.