Local attorneys and Immigration specialists will be on hand to assist. Also one-on-one legal assistance available. Current immigration issues presentations, Form N-4000 preparation assistance and Community Service organizations.
What to Bring With You to the Citizenship Workshop:
Applicants for Naturalization must bring ORIGINALS of their:
– Green card (Permanent Resident Card
– Additional ID: passport, I-90, TX Driver’s License, Social Security Card
– Court Dispositions(including immigration court) and/or Arrest /ICE records (if Applicable)
– Most recent federal tax return 1040 and/or other proof of income
– Marriage Certificate, divorce decrees and/or child support agreements (if Applicable)
– Proof of current receipt of public benefits ( ex: Food Stamps / SSI ), (if Applicable)
Additionally, Naturalization applicants must bring the following information:
– A list of addresses from the last five years including specific moving dates
– A list of schools attended and jobs worked for the last five years including specific dates
– A list of all trips outside the United States since becoming a legal permanent resident
– Information on your children and current spouse including name, DOB, USCIS#, & address
For Information or if you have questions, call 281-799-9076.