CCC Citizenship Clients receive the following free services:
- Determine if they are already a U.S citizen.
- Determine eligibility to become a U.S citizen
- Qualified applicants will receive assistance properly filling out their N-400 and any relevant waivers.
- Clients with legal concerns related to their application will have the opportunity to meet with a pro-bono attorney.
- All applications will be reviewed by an attorney or BIA Accredited Representative for accuracy.
- Learn if you are eligible to apply for citizenship for free, take the naturalization test in your native language, or waive the naturalization test all together.
During a Citizenship Info Session, clients will have the chance:
- To receive information about the process,
- To receive test preparation materials,
- To have more specific questions answered in a one-on-one brief legal consult,
- and the opportunity to make an appointment for one-on-one N400 or N600 application assistance with a BIA Accredited Representative.
The first 25 applicants will be admitted to the information session, the first 8 applicants will have the opportunity to have brief legal consults with a BIA accredited representative following the presentation.
Download CCC’s Information & Documents to Bring to an Info Session
To learn more or make an appointment, please contact one of our BIA Accredited Representatives:
Aly Arnold | email@example.com | 713-271-6100 x 203 (English / Chinese )
Dan Nguyen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 713-271-6100 x 203 (English / Vietnamese)