This live webinar will provide an overview of the BIA appeal process and tips for preparing and filing a successful BIA appeal. Topics include:
- The importance of the BIA Practice Manual.
- How the appeal timeline works.
- How to prepare and file a notice of appeal, including what to file and preserving arguments for appeal.
- Briefing strategies including issues to watch out for on appeal.
- The mechanics of a persuasive BIA appeal brief, including how to organize, research, and write the brief.
This training is pending approval by the State Bar of Texas for 1.5 participatory hours of CLE credit.