Citizenship workshops are offered both virtually and in person. Bonding Against Adversity will work one-on-one with individuals on immigration documents. Call (281) 799-9076 and speak with Sandy Ochoa to schedule an appointment.
What to Bring With You to the Citizenship Workshops
Applicants for Naturalization must bring ORIGINALS of their:
- Green card (Permanent Resident Card)
- Additional ID: Passport, I-90, TX Driver’s License, Social Security Card
- Court Dispositions (including immigration court) and/or Arrest /ICE records (if Applicable)
- Most recent federal tax return 1040 and/or other proof of income
- Marriage Certificate, divorce decrees and/or child support agreements (if Applicable)
- Proof of current receipt of public benefits ( ex: Food Stamps / SSI ), (if Applicable)
Additionally, Naturalization applicants must bring the following information:
- A list of addresses from the last five years including specific moving dates
- A list of schools attended and jobs worked for the last five years including specific dates
- A list of all trips outside the United States in the past five years
- Information on your children and current spouse including name, DOB, USCIS#, & address
* This workshop will be held virtually. Due to COVID-19, pre-registration is required. Contact email@example.com for information.
For more information…