FREE legal assistance for applicants qualifying to renew their DACA.
If your DACA expires on/before March 5, 2018, you have until October 5, 2017 for USCIS to receive your renewal and extend your DACA.
Space is limited – please register at: www.bitly.com/DACAMAM or call 713-468-4516 ext.182
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Current DACA work permit and state ID
- Current mailing address and addresses where you have lived since you last received your DACA
- Copy of previous application or approval notices (if available)
- 2 passport photos
- If you have traveled with advance parole, bring the traveling permit and your passport
- If you have ever been arrested, copy of arrest/court documents
- $495 money order for US Department of Homeland Security