On September 5, 2017, the Trump Administration announced the phase-out of DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. If your DACA and associated Employment Authorization (EAD) will expire on or before March 5, 2018, you must file your renewal application no later than October 5, 2017.
To get FREE legal assistance with filing your renewals, call Catholic Charities to register for the workshop at (713) 874-6570 or (713) 595-4100.
Today’s will be held at (session one): 10am – 12pm; and (session two): 2pm – 4pm. Location: 2707 North Loop West, Houston, TX 77008.
Please bring the following information and documents to the workshop with you:
- Social Security Card
- Employment Authorization Card
- State issued ID card
- Copy of your last DACA Approval Notice from USCIS
- Copy of your last DACA and Employment Authorization application
- Personal check or Money Order in the amount $495 for filing fee
- Passport, if you have one
- Birth certificate
- Information about where and when you entered the United States