Justice for our Neighbors (JFON), Memorial Assistance Ministries (MAM), and Boat People SOS (BPSOS) are co-hosting a DACA renewal workshop!
DATE: Saturday, June 1, 2019
LOCATION: Memorial Assistance Ministries
1625 Blalock Rd. Houston, TX 77080
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
WHO CAN RENEW?
USCIS is currently accepting applications for renewal of DACA status. If you have ever held DACA (deferred action for childhood arrivals) status, you can renew. DACA recipients whose work permits will expire in 6 months or less should renew their DACA status.
What to Bring:
1) Current DACA Work Permit, state issued ID, Social Security Card, current passport
2) Current address and all addresses you have lived in since your last issued DACA work permit.
3) Copy of previously filed DACA application (if available)
4) If you have traveled outside the country, bring your Advance Parole documents and I-94
5) If you have ever been arrested, please bring all documents pertaining to your arrest(s)
6) $495 filing fee addressed to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”
Applicants can register online at: bit.ly/helprenewdaca