This is the last webinar in the three-part series, “Selected Issues in Family-Based Immigration.”
Two statutory and one regulatory provision allow surviving family members to immigrate despite the death of the petitioner. We will analyze the eligibility criteria and filing requirements for each of the three remedies and discuss the practical aspects of:
- Widow(er) petitions.
- Section 204(l) reinstatement.
- Humanitarian reinstatement.
- Eligibility for provisional waiver.
- Substitute sponsors and exceptions to the affidavit of support.
CA MCLE: 1.5
Training prices: Private Attorneys and Staff – $240, Nonprofit Agency Staff – $180, CLINIC Affiliates – $105
* Registration deadline: December 12, 2021