Application assistance will be offered for persons seeking to apply for U.S. Citizenship. No service fees for counsel, advice and assistance with applications. Attorneys and accredited representatives will be present screening for eligibility.
All applicants must pre-register in advance! There is a limit of 60 people for this first event.
How the Remote Citizenship Clinic Works:
Registered participants will be contacted via telephone by an attorney during the designated time. The attorney will help the individual complete the U.S. Citizenship application over the phone. Please be prepared to submit documentation (see legal requirements below) to assist in the application process.
Requirements for Remote Citizenship Clinic:
- Must be available from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the date of the Citizenship Clinic, Friday, August 28, 2020
- Must meet all basic legal requirements listed below:
- Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- 18 years old or older
- Five years of continuous residence as a permanent resident*
- *Exception if married to a U.S. Citizen (three years continuous residence)
- Physical presence in U.S. for at least half of the five (or three) year period
- Good moral character for the five (or three) years
- Be able to pass English and U.S. History/Civics exams