First come, first served! The first 75 participants will receive free one-on-one Naturalization application assistance as well as legal consultations from immigration attorneys. Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. – please arrive early.
It is recommended that attendees bring the following information:
- Identification documents: resident card, passport (expired and current), ID/Drivers License, Social Security Card
- Home addresses and work history (name & address of employer) for the past five years
- List of all trips taken in past five years
- Information about current spouse, as well as all prior marriages for you and your current spouse
- Children information, including age, address, place of birth, social security number, immigration status
- Arrest records if you have been arrested
- Note: once your application is ready to be mailed, you will need two passport photos and a Money Order for $725
This event is co-sponsored by the City of Houston Office of New Americans and Immigrant Affairs (832-395-9913), NALEO Education Fund (888-839-8682), Neighborhood Centers Inc (713-273-3707) and Univision-45/Unimas-67.
Download January 2017 Citizenship & Immigration Forum Flyer (English/Spanish)