* Please note: Call 713-468-4516, ext. 187 to be placed on a waitlist for a call from an attorney for a phone consultation. MAM is no longer receiving walk-ins until further notice, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Memorial Assistance Ministries (MAM) offers immigration consultations every 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Friday morning. Get information about immigration legal services and speak with an English/Spanish-speaking attorney.
There is a $30 consultation fee.
Immigration consultations are only for the following types of cases:
● Family-based petitions
● Renewal or Replacement of Lawful Permanent Residency card
● Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Residency
● Humanitarian-based petitions for victims of crime (U visa/VAWA)
● DACA Renewals: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals