Join us for the 4th Annual Refugee Mental Health and Wellness Conference. The conference brings together refugee leaders, social service providers, mental health clinicians, students, and refugee advocates from across the world.
This year, our theme will focus on the intersection of COVID-19, mental health, and social justice. The conference will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and opportunities for networking throughout the day. Hear directly from community leaders and experts in a variety of fields, network with others passionate about serving refugees, and learn new tools and strategies to take back to your community.
Session topics include:
- Strategies for addressing re-traumatization, social isolation and other mental health concerns during COVID-19
- Impacts of COVID-19 and racism on refugee youth
- Meeting the needs of refugees impacted by domestic violence
- The impact of COVID-19 in urban and global refugee settings, including U.S.-Mexico border, Greece, Bangladesh and Kenya
- The fight for racial justice within refugee and immigrant communities
- And much more!