You are invited to this webinar presentation exploring how to use expert witnesses in asylum cases in immigration court. Whether using an expert for country conditions, mental health evaluations or another relevant case element, presenters will guide participants through the questions and analysis they need to consider regarding expert witnesses, including the following:
- What has this administration changed about asylum law and how can an expert help?
- What kind of expert do I need?
- How do I find and retain an expert?
- How do I prepare the expert affidavit and then prepare the expert to testify in immigration court?
* This training is pending approval by the State Bar of Texas for 1 participatory hour of CLE credit.