Featuring top legal and other professionals addressing critical legal issues, this workshop will touch on the following important legal issues facing nonprofit organizations:
- Accounting, Donors and Nonprofits
- Leadership Challenges and Opportunities in Today’s Nonprofit World
- Key Employment Law Issues For Non-Profit Leaders
- Staying the Mission in Uncertain Times
Don’t miss this chance to build your legal knowledge and minimize the risks that can result from ignorance of proper practice. Bring your questions and be prepared to get full benefit from the 2020 Nonprofit Law Institute.
* This course has been approved for 4 hours of Texas MCLE credit.
Registration begins at 8:30 am. $50 registration fee includes box lunch.