Immigrant Resource Hotline: 1-833-468-4664 (HOU-IMMI)
The Immigrant Resource Hotline is a source of timely and accurate information about changing immigration policies and a source for referrals to legal services providers and immigrant rights organizers. The hotline is staffed by non-profit staff – check out our partners, below!
Callers can get assistance Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (except holidays).
The Hotline is a project of the Houston Immigration Legal Services Collaborative, Boat People SOS, BakerRipley, Catholic Charities Cabrini Center, Houston Galveston Immigrant Representation Project (GHIRP), and Memorial Assistance Ministries (MAM).
- Houston Immigrant Refugee Hotline Expanding (CW39, March 2018)
- Hours extended for Immigration Hotline. (Houston Chronicle, March 2018)
- DACA questions? ACLU’s free hotline has the answer. (abc13, March 2018)
- Immigrant Hotline Expands Hours Of Service (Houston Public Media, March 2018)
- Houston-area officials concerned about threat of mass deportation raids (KHOU, June 2019)
- Major US cities brace for ICE raids; Officials, advocates assure residents of their rights (ABC News, July 2019)
- Houston Religious Leaders Condemn ICE Raids While Community Prepares (Houston Public Media, July 2019)
- Targets of ICE raids may have missed court dates they were never aware of, attorney says (Fox, July 2019)
- Immigrant Families Suffer Health Impacts, As Many Fear New Public Charge Rule (Houston Public Media, August 2019)
- Houston-area legal service providers, community members hold news conference to announce launch of Immigrant Legal Services Fund (April 18, 2022)
Download & Share:
Business Cards are available in the following Languages: