Website The YMCA
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conduct in person and virtual group orientations (also referred to as “know-your-rights” presentations) at the Houston Contract Detention Facility, Montgomery Processing Center, Joe Corley Detention Facility (Conroe, TX), and the IAH Secure Detention Facility (Livingston, TX).
- Provide individual orientations to unrepresented detainees after the know-your-rights presentations.
- Provide substantive pro se workshops for unrepresented detainees.
- Ensure contract compliance including regular data and narrative reporting to the funder.
- Participate in regular peer and supervisor review meetings and legal trainings.
- Perform all other duties as needed and/or as directed by Supervisor including airport pickup of newly arrived refugees and food pantry distribution.
- Report suspicious and inappropriate behaviors and policy violations.
- Follow mandated abuse and incident reporting requirements.
- Meet timelines and deadlines related to supporting systems and employee compliance. Example includes but are not limited to Kronos Workforce Ready for review and approval of time sheets.
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.