Website The YMCA
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Case Manager (CM) will assess clients’ needs in relation to case management services that are not limited to office visits, community partner locations and home visits. CM will work with clients in establishing individualized service plans. Responsibilities include:
- Completing applications for federal and state benefits.
- Identify counseling and emergency services for clients in crisis
- Create referrals to other social service providers for additional services, such as DARS, food bank, emergency shelter, and rental assistance
- Provide translation, transportation and interpretation as needed to facilitate clients access to services
- Maintain case files and other paperwork management as required by program
- Update data entry of services into the case notes and the refugee services database
- Recruit and enroll clients in SAS services, assess their needs and create individualized needs assessments and services plans
- Report suspicious and inappropriate behaviors and policy violations.
- Follow mandated abuse and incident reporting requirements.
- Meet timelines and deadlines related to supporting systems and employee compliance. Example includes but are not limited to Kronos Workforce Ready for review and approval of time sheets.
- Reception of clients at airport and transportation to client apartments as assigned; rotation assignments during food distributions.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.