Website Texas Organizing Project (TOP)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Arrange for and prepare community leaders to lead community meetings, actions and events
- Provide administrative support
- Consistently track and input data into EveryAction database, training provided
- Consistent (weekly) community outreach and base-building responsibilities, including but not limited to canvassing/door-knocking; phone banking, text banking, reaching out to social media contacts, etc.
- Participation in electoral organizing during election season on an as needed basis, including canvassing/door knocking, phone-banking
- On social media, cultivating a BlackTOP point of view participating in ‘Black Twitter’, Facebook and Instagram communities
To apply for this job please visit organizetexas.org.