Website Houston Volunteer Lawyers
- Provide overall administrative support for a fast-paced free legal services organization that utilizes volunteer attorneys to provide low-income individuals free legal assistance.
- Interview clients to determine financial eligibility and to identify clients’ legal needs.
- Manage a large volume of data entry.
- Run data reports and analyze data reports to facilitate the delivery of free legal services.
- Communicate with clients, volunteers, and community partners to share information about HVL legal services, to schedule appointments, and to gather documents and signatures.
- Write legal referral summaries and detailed emails to HVL staff, clients and stakeholders.
- Utilize bilingual written and verbal skills to communicate with clients and stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and executing professional legal trainings.
To apply for this job please visit www.makejusticehappen.org.