- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of social services available to clients in assigned work areas.
- Develop relationships with community coalitions in areas of high client concentration.
- Establish working relationships and partnerships with local service providers and administrators in each service area to enhance the referral process.
- Conduct assessments of referred clients, including the larger context in which the child is living, identifying needs, barriers, and safety concerns.
- Maintain documentation regarding attempts to access services and service delivery.
- Track and report client data, outreach actions and outcomes, and general information for program evaluation, performance quality, and development purposes.
- Complete referrals to services, assist families in completing intake requirements for these services, and follow up as necessary.
- Assist KIND legal staff on working with families in crisis and transition.
- Work with other KIND Social Services Coordinators nationally to develop best practices, protocols, and provide training and support on relevant topics for KIND staff.
- Conduct trainings to support pro bono attorneys and for community social providers.
- Working closely with other legal services providers, law firms, corporations, and law schools in relevant jurisdiction(s) to identify and support resource-sharing amongst these partner agencies.
- Supervise interns and volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit supportkind.hrmdirect.com.